Wen Haircare - Autoshipment

THIS COMPANY IS A MARKETING SCHEME.WHILE THE PRODUCT WAS GOOD BEFORE IT STARTED CAUSING DANDRUFF, I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO DECIDE IF I LIKED IT BEFORE RECEIVING THE 90 DAY SUPPLY THAT I DID NOT CONSENT TO.

SURE THE ONLINE CHAT SAID THEY WILL CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL BEFORE IT WAS SENT BUT THATS NOT TRUE. NEVER GOT THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION BUT DID GET THE AUTOWITHDRAWS FROM MY CHECKING. ITS TIME THAT THE CREATOR STOPS PAYING SOME MARKETING GENIUS TO UPSELL HIS PRODUCTS AND LETS CUSTOMERS REALLY BUY IT IF THEY LIKE IT.

SAD THAT $90 TIMES A LOT OF SUCKERS IS MAKING THIS MAN RICH.

d43e8c6 review #471712
2 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments5 Report
Had an experience with Wen Haircare?  Submit review about this company
sally

Jan 27

file an online complaint with the BBB (Better business bureau), they will assist in getting you a full refund back from these scammers

3 0 Reply
AllForWen

Mar 09

You have a lot of names, "Sally". :grin :zzz

0 1 Reply
Sally

Apr 09

and you are a shill for Wen, disgracefull

KnotGunnaTAkIt

Jun 02 Austin, Texas

I hope YOU will recall this note in the future when you are feeling the effects of Karma. Surely you've heard the old saying that "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"? After reading all of the previous posts I have decided to stop using your products. WEN has lost a loyal customer in me. Because of this website many other customers will realize what kind of person you are.
I believe I may post some info about this website on my high school group's Facebook page and on LINKEDIN. It is my hope that, in doing so, the truth about you will become widely known to other consumers. Maybe they will follow my lead. There are other companies that make hair products comparable to yours. We can use their products! They are more affordable anyway, so we win!

nikalseyn

Jan 18 Columbia, Kentucky

From the Wen website:
"After your introductory FREE month, you’ll receive a new 90-day supply of supplements replenished every three months and you’ll pay only $29.95 plus $2.99 shipping and handling per month. There is no minimum to buy, and you may cancel at any time."
You need to read what you are ordering and signing up for. Also, now you understand why it is NOT a good idea to give anyone authorization to take money direct from your bank account(s). Always use a credit card when ordering online for anything.
Now you know. Costly lesson, but one you will remember. A learning experience.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
×