Wen Haircare - Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his products!

Jan 09
review #469951

I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.

I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.

My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!!

ac4818f
Had an experience with Wen Haircare?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
AllForWen

Mar 10

So YOU THOUGHT it was a one time order. So you were wrong. It was clearly stated in the website: it was an INTRODUCTORY OFFER, and you were signing up for automatic shipments. How could you have missed that little detail? :?

Sally

Jan 29

file an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist in getting you a refund back

Lou-Lou

Jan 10 Edgewater, Maryland

I too ordered the intro package and later had over $100 charged to my credit card on a second order. BEWARE OF THE FINE PRINT: IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THEM 30 DAYS AFTER PLACING YOUR FIRST ORDER WEN STARTS AUTOMATICALLY SENDING YOU PRODUCTS AND CHARGING THEM TO YOUR CARD.
I got the supply of products in mid December 2013 and am still trying to recover my money. Great product but shyster merchandising.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
×