• show-popup

Shares 0

Wen Haircare - Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his products!

• by   Jan 09
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 469951
Company Wen Haircare
Product / Service Monthly Billing
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 145

I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.

I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.

My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!! 2d69e65

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 10
So YOU THOUGHT it was a one time order. So you were wrong. It was clearly stated in the website: it was an INTRODUCTORY OFFER, and you were signing up for automatic shipments. How could you have missed that little detail? :?
Reply to AllForWen

Jan 29
file an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist in getting you a refund back
Reply to Sally

Jan 10  from Edgewater, Maryland
I too ordered the intro package and later had over $100 charged to my credit card on a second order. BEWARE OF THE FINE PRINT: IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THEM 30 DAYS AFTER PLACING YOUR FIRST ORDER WEN STARTS AUTOMATICALLY SENDING YOU PRODUCTS AND CHARGING THEM TO YOUR CARD.
I got the supply of products in mid December 2013 and am still trying to recover my money. Great product but shyster merchandising.
Reply to Lou-Lou

Read next Wen Haircare complaint

Unacceptable customer care

Was happy with products and bought for over six months no problems until they did not send the right...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug