Wen Haircare - Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his products!
I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.
I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.
My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm having the same thing going on with my hair thought it was meds I been asking my doctors and they told me it's not my meds my mom uses..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties. This company is a SCAM from the first..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from. They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants! I have several neighbors who have..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."
- "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."