Wen Haircare - Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his products!
I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.
I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.
My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!!d59d921 review #469951
You may also like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Yelp Sucks the Life out of Small Business As business owners, we hesitate to post anything negative about someone else’s organization. However, after diligently trying to make Yelp work for..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."