Wen Haircare - Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his products!

I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.

I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.

My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!!

review #469951
0 8 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Wen Haircare?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
AllForWen

Mar 10, 2014 #792952

So YOU THOUGHT it was a one time order. So you were wrong. It was clearly stated in the website: it was an INTRODUCTORY OFFER, and you were signing up for automatic shipments. How could you have missed that little detail? :?

Sally

Jan 29, 2014 #779416

file an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist in getting you a refund back

Lou-Lou

Jan 10, 2014 #771488 Edgewater, Maryland

I too ordered the intro package and later had over $100 charged to my credit card on a second order. BEWARE OF THE FINE PRINT: IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THEM 30 DAYS AFTER PLACING YOUR FIRST ORDER WEN STARTS AUTOMATICALLY SENDING YOU PRODUCTS AND CHARGING THEM TO YOUR CARD.
I got the supply of products in mid December 2013 and am still trying to recover my money. Great product but shyster merchandising.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.