Wen Haircare - I wanted to cancel my order after trying this product, when calling the 800 number you are calling the Philippines , not the USA.
I am still waiting over a week for a twenty four hour notice via email that my account was closed.I have had to cancel my credit card and flag Guthrie Renker on my account to protect myself from them trying to reorder product and charge me without my permission.
I am so disgusted and surprised about how this ponzie scheme works. I would never recommend doing business with these people. You will never have a legitimate person to speak with. When I asked to speak to a manager they hung up on me!
Don't do it!I am still searching for a way to speak to a legit person.review #468826
You may also like
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience. I bought a four month old..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."