• show-popup

Shares 0

Wen Haircare - I wanted to cancel my order after trying this product, when calling the 800 number you are calling the Philippines , not the USA.

• by   Jan 05
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 468826
Company Wen Haircare
Product / Service Closed Account
Location Gilbert, Arizona
Category Cosmetics and Toiletries
Views 150

I am still waiting over a week for a twenty four hour notice via email that my account was closed.I have had to cancel my credit card and flag Guthrie Renker on my account to protect myself from them trying to reorder product and charge me without my permission.

I am so disgusted and surprised about how this ponzie scheme works. I would never recommend doing business with these people. You will never have a legitimate person to speak with. When I asked to speak to a manager they hung up on me!

Don't do it!I am still searching for a way to speak to a legit person. 306d966

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 25
I recently purchased one WEN kit (#39.95), or so I thought. Wen's customer service is a joke. When I first ordered the kit I specifically ordered only a 30 day supply. Once I gave the rep. all my info. the rep. didn't tell me I would receive an email confirmation within 24 hours with my order info. Worried that the order didn't go through, I called the next day, but a different rep. told me that the order wasn't processed st the second rep. made another order. Wala! Two days later I had two e-mail confirmations each for a 90 day supply (which was not what I ordered) that costed $120 each with two different account #s. I called various times to fix the mix up and no one could help me. When I finally contacted someone that was supposed to "help" me he ended up doing nothing. The additional charge was still on my credit card. I then tried contacting them again and all of a sudden the calls I would make from my cel. wouldn't go through. So I called from my husbands cel. and low and behold the phone call went through and when I talked to the rep. he said that he was going to fix the problem and that duplicated orders were often done by inexperienced reps and happened recurrently. He did cancel one of the charges on my card and canceled the additional account. This dilemma took almost a month to resolve. I ended up receiving two packages. I had to return one back which was inconvenient because I had to go out of my way to return an order that they mistakenly sent. Oh and I also... Show more
Reply to Mad Maddy

Jan 05  from Columbia, Kentucky
Consider yourself lucky you used a credit card and not a debit card like some people do. At least you can dispute the charge, etc. With a debit card, the money would already be gone, gone, gone.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Wen Haircare complaint

Wen Hair Attempted Robbery

On 12/13/2013 I saw a commercial for WEN HAIR a hair care product described as a product for hair re...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug