Wen Haircare - I wanted to cancel my order after trying this product, when calling the 800 number you are calling the Philippines , not the USA.
I am still waiting over a week for a twenty four hour notice via email that my account was closed.I have had to cancel my credit card and flag Guthrie Renker on my account to protect myself from them trying to reorder product and charge me without my permission.
I am so disgusted and surprised about how this ponzie scheme works. I would never recommend doing business with these people. You will never have a legitimate person to speak with. When I asked to speak to a manager they hung up on me!
Don't do it!I am still searching for a way to speak to a legit person.d99cdb7 review #468826
You may also like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "Bought a brand new pair of their turf shoes Jan 2014. I played 12" softball 3x's per week between May-October. Took me a couple years to buy into this company as..."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."