Wen Haircare - Rude and insulting representatives

Jan 08
review #469504

I ordered Wen 10 days ago and still have not received my product.I called and was told by "Connie" that maybe I reached my limit on my credit card?

Not the case. I told her I wanted to cancel my order and she said I couldn't. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold 5 minutes "Melissa" came on.

She assured me there was not a problem with my credit card and my order had shipped."Connie" was rude and insulting.If the quality of the reps is the same as the quality of the product I'm in trouble.

ace1ce8
Had an experience with Wen Haircare?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
AllForWen

Mar 10

What was Connie's rudeness about? Having told you that maybe your credit card didn't go through? I don't get it. You should have stretched out that 5-minute waiting on the phone by - say - 20 more minutes, just to give your complaint some punch. :grin :grin :p :p

Sally

Apr 09

Obviously you are a Wen staff, how does it feel working for such a dishonest company

TheProblemIsYou

Jan 08

The problem can be solved by becoming educated. Then you would not be so foolish as to believe what TV infomercials promise.

AndYouShouldLearnManners

Feb 01 Umina Beach, New South Wales

Don't put people down unless you're completely perfect yourself. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. SMH.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
×