• show-popup

Product / Service Rude Customer Service
Location Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Category Health and Beauty
Views 179

I ordered Wen 10 days ago and still have not received my product.I called and was told by "Connie" that maybe I reached my limit on my credit card?

Not the case. I told her I wanted to cancel my order and she said I couldn't. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold 5 minutes "Melissa" came on.

She assured me there was not a problem with my credit card and my order had shipped."Connie" was rude and insulting.If the quality of the reps is the same as the quality of the product I'm in trouble. 30b46f1

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 10
What was Connie's rudeness about? Having told you that maybe your credit card didn't go through? I don't get it. You should have stretched out that 5-minute waiting on the phone by - say - 20 more minutes, just to give your complaint some punch. :grin :grin :p :p
Reply to AllForWen

Apr 09
Obviously you are a Wen staff, how does it feel working for such a dishonest company
Reply to Sally

Jan 08
The problem can be solved by becoming educated. Then you would not be so foolish as to believe what TV infomercials promise.
Reply to TheProblemIsYou

Feb 01  from Umina Beach, New South Wales
Don't put people down unless you're completely perfect yourself. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. SMH.
Reply to AndYouShouldLearnManners

Read next Wen Haircare complaint

Chaz Dean is unethical company! Don't buy his...

I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 int...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug