Wen Haircare - Wen Hair Attempted Robbery
On 12/13/2013 I saw a commercial for WEN HAIR a hair care product described as a product for hair restoration. I called the toll free number and spoke with a representative who took my information including my debit card number. She then informed me this purchase would be a recurring payment and my account would be charged. I immediately declined their offer and the representative said ok and hung up.
I noticed a charge on my account for 32.00 from this company and called them. I informed them I had never authorized this charge and the representative told me he couldn’t see the order but if I called back in a few days they would correct it.
I contacted my bank and explained the situation to them. The bank’s claims department took the information and refunded the amount back too my account and placed a future stop payment for that amount (32.00) on my account and also informed me the company charged my account using my checking account number as opposed to my debit card, that account number was never given to them and however they obtained it they are apparently insuring no matter what I did short of opening a new checking account they would always have access to my funds.
Today 12/24/2013 I looked at my online banking information to find a charge being processed for 200.00, again I contacted my bank and they placed a block against this companies name for any future payments. I will have to wait until Friday to see if this charged has processed through and if so, I need to do the refund process again. The payment did process and I did have to again file a dispute claim.
This company is engaged in fraudulent and deceptive practices locking on to individual banking accounts on cancelled orders and for products they don’t even ship.
They are a band of thieves watch out better yet avoid them completely.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."