Wen Haircare - Wen Hair Attempted Robbery
On 12/13/2013 I saw a commercial for WEN HAIR a hair care product described as a product for hair restoration. I called the toll free number and spoke with a representative who took my information including my debit card number. She then informed me this purchase would be a recurring payment and my account would be charged. I immediately declined their offer and the representative said ok and hung up.
I noticed a charge on my account for 32.00 from this company and called them. I informed them I had never authorized this charge and the representative told me he couldn’t see the order but if I called back in a few days they would correct it.
I contacted my bank and explained the situation to them. The bank’s claims department took the information and refunded the amount back too my account and placed a future stop payment for that amount (32.00) on my account and also informed me the company charged my account using my checking account number as opposed to my debit card, that account number was never given to them and however they obtained it they are apparently insuring no matter what I did short of opening a new checking account they would always have access to my funds.
Today 12/24/2013 I looked at my online banking information to find a charge being processed for 200.00, again I contacted my bank and they placed a block against this companies name for any future payments. I will have to wait until Friday to see if this charged has processed through and if so, I need to do the refund process again. The payment did process and I did have to again file a dispute claim.
This company is engaged in fraudulent and deceptive practices locking on to individual banking accounts on cancelled orders and for products they don’t even ship.
They are a band of thieves watch out better yet avoid them completely.117d557f review #468880
You may also like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "August 8: salesman and order. August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order. Sept 7: Installation day. Sept 13: ongoing problems. The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."