Wen Haircare - Wen Hair Care Customer Service

I ordered the Wen Hair Care system, and within 2 weeks I knew I was going to cancel my "membership." I didn't have a problem canceling future orders, but the customer service woman, Mary Lou, was an absolute b!%@# about it.

When she asked why I was canceling after such a short period of time, I told her it was not the time saver it proclaimed to be. Mary Lou kept insisting that I just didn't want to put the effort into making my hair look good. I have fairly long hair, and it took me longer to use Wen (the one-step cleaning/conditioning system) than it took me to use shampoo and conditioner separately.

On top of that, I live in Chicago where the winters are pretty brutal. A hot shower in the morning is key, but in order to use Wen, I had to start my day with a cool shower -- it couldn't even be warm. I was too skeptical of a shampoo/conditioner all in one, so I followed the directions to the letter. Cool showers suck in the winter!

review #200347
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Wen Haircare?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mary

Mar 22, 2012 #453954

It's a joke it does not do what they say

ELISHA

Oct 20, 2010 #202375

WEN HAIR CAIR IS A JOKE...IT DOESNT WORK AND MAKES MINE AND MY MOTHERS HAIR AND MY DAUGHTERS HAIR WAY TOO GREESY!/....i HAD THE SAME PROB LEM WHEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ORDER...THEY LADY ASKED ME WHY ( AND ITS SUPPOIST TO BE A NO HASSLE NO QUESTIONS ASKED ESEY RETURN...WELL THAT WAS A BUNCH OF B.S...SHE TOLD ME TO WASH OUR HAIR LESS OFTEN AND Ia ALREADSY WASH IT EVERY 3 DAYS SO HOW MUCH LESS OFTEN DOES SHE WANT ME TO WASH IT...ARE U KIDDING!...i CANCELLLED MY ORDER SND STILL GOT CHARGED ANOTER MONTHA DN HAD TO TALK TO A MANAGER...DONT ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY!

My Name

Sep 28, 2010 #195125

Wow really? b/c I just got mines today and I was wondering if it's good or not. I don't want another order b/c this is suppose to be a "60 day Sample trail" so I'm thinking about canceling it. If I like this, than I'll buy the Products at Amazon...It'll be easier :/

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen Haircare.
Filing a new complaint about
×