Wen Haircare - wen products, I have only used this product one time and have noticed a very itchy scalp.
I bought wen from the tv add.I had high hopes for it.
After one use i did like the appearance of my hair , but have had very itchy scalp from only this one use.
I like so many woman have tried everything to help my hair that is fine and colored look and feel healthy. I have not had this problem of itchy scalp before using wen. It isn't just a mild case.
It is annoying and i find my fingers in my hair scratching every few mins.between scratching I, am trying not to scratch Has anyone else noticed itching scalp?11809f70 review #212452
You may also like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "There's a store in my little town in Florida, and they are doing you a big misrepresentation by selling your ice cream high, and freezing it rock solid and selling..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."